One Drop Alternatives for 2021
I bet you came here looking for the best One Drop alternative that can offer a user-friendly interface and fantastic features, all the while having better prices and giving you a better chance to manage diabetes.
Diabetes management platforms, like One Drop, are attracting customers in record numbers. One Drop aims to solve the routine problems associated with managing diabetes by offering data-driven, hyper-personalized care.
One Drop is a direct-to-consumer app for diabetes management, which allows users with type 1, type 2, or pre-diabetes to log and anonymously share their glucose, diet, insulin, and physical activity.
One Drop has many functionalities: multiple notification options, nutritional log and tracking, glucose predictions, A1C, glucose, blood pressure tracking. It also offers different pricing options, starting at $19.99.
However, despite many benefits, it still has some flaws, which you are not a fan of. This is why you came here looking for the best One Drop alternative.
One of the best alternatives is MyDiabetes. Let’s discuss why.
If you think that One Drop can provide it all but is more than a little pricey, then MyDiabetes has your back, Jack! Starting at just $1.29 per week, it will affect your finances significantly less!
You can sign up here today by filling out a simple 60-second quiz.
With MyDiabetes, you get a personalized meal plan designed to manage your diabetes in a healthy, easy, and sustainable way.
It also includes a personalized workout plan made based on your needs. MyDiabetes.diet virtual assistant helps you find time to exercise each day. Ease into exercise with a series of quick 5–15 minute workouts.
In addition, you will be able to track A1C, glucose, water, weight, as well as enjoy an active online community.
In fact, MyDiabetes is 70% cheaper on average than One Drop, making it the most affordable and value-for-money One Drop alternative.
All in all, MyDiabetes is an affordable, sophisticated choice for those of you who need a simple option but are on a shoe-string budget, with personalized meal plans, progress trackers, workout plans, and online community.
What about the features?
- Personalized meal plan – customized based on your food preferences while also covering your caloric intake, macronutrient composition, and the amount of sugar and cholesterol you need to consume.
- Grocery list – a premade list of items you need to have for all the delicious meals planned for you.
- No-equipment workouts – personalized series of quick 5–15 minute workouts that you can easily do at home.
- Progress trackers – quick logging of your blood glucose levels, glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), steps, weight, and medications.
- Activity log – the progress at your fingertips. Stay organized and ready to get better each time you open the app.
- Academy – a knowledge hub of everything that you need to know about diabetes and its management.
- Online community – a thriving community of people who are facing the same challenges as you do.
And what about the pricing?
MyDiabetes pricing starts at just $1.29 per week. That’s way less than you pay for a coffee! And if the app is not what you’re looking for – you will be able to cancel anytime.