Vanilla Energy Bites
Klinio team with the Head of Nutrition, Christine Zalnieraite, went through over 20,000 Klinio meals and recipes, looking for the most saved items by users.
“These are the meals and recipes our users have indicated they enjoy the most,” Zalnieraite explained.
And one of them was Vanilla Energy Bites – 244 calories and 15 grams of carbs.
This Vanilla Energy Bites recipe was ranked as number four on the most saved list of recipes. Christine Zalnieraite, Klinio’s Head of Nutrition, said that this snack is just like the name, providing an energy boost without the sugar that can spike glucose levels.
- 1 tbsp dried coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Isolated Soy Protein
- 4 drops of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp dry oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
Serving size: 4 bites per day for a snack, other save for further days.
1. Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture evenly between the molds.
3. Chill in the fridge (or freezer) for a few hours or until completely set. Serve and enjoy!